Image Ordering Information . . . .
Welcome to step by step instructions on how to view, and purchase your favorite images from galleries contained in this web site.
Purchase images with a "Shopping Cart" (Standard checkout method)
1. Select the "Galleries" Menu tab (Top Menu Tab - 3rd from left) or enter gallery from image on main page. For Simple Purchase (Shopping Cart Transaction)
2. Enter the gallery that contains images for your specific event. (Ex. "Thumbelina" or "Your Baseball Team (14U)" - Click on Thumbnail) If your gallery is password protected, please enter the password when instructed - if you do not have the password please email Amorin Photography for gallery clearance.
3. Select images that you want to purchase or view. Double-click on the image - The image will open in a window.
4. Click the "BUY+" button to purchase the image - A window will open then pick what type of image and quantity
5. Continue to add images that interest you. Remember, you can always delete unwanted photo's from your purchase basket.
6. Note the crop marks if applicable. When cropping photos to other sizes, remember the watermark "Amorin Photography" insignia on the lower corners, Keep them all "in", or all out" of your finished image.
7. Open an account with your information for mailing, shipping, invoicing, etc. (the checkout area is secured)
8. Follow the "Check out process". If you have any coupon codes, add them at this stage for additional discounts.
9. Select your shipping method and continue to PayPal were you can finalize your purchase.
Add Images to a "Lightbox" for future viewing, collecting, sharing and emailing between family members or others.
1. Select the "Galleries" Menu tab (Top Menu Tab - 3rd from left) or enter gallery from image on main page.
2. Enter the gallery that contains images for your specific event. (Ex. "Thumbalina or "Your Baseball Team (14U)" - Click on Thumbnail)
3. Select images that you want to keep in your "Lightbox" or "virtual basket" . Double-click on the image - The image will open in a window.
4. Click the "Add to Lightbox" button to add the specific image to your lightbox.
5. A small box will pop up and ask for your lightbox description. Add the description, something easy to remember, for future reference.
6. Add as many images as you like to your Lightbox. Once images are added, you can comment, email friends & family, mark and rate images. Your Lightbox is saved for future viewing.
7. Note: Images that you cannot purchase or download, are listed as such. Contact Amorin Photography & Graffix for more information.
Problems with Orders, Returns and Refunds.
1. Please contact me by email with the order number and describe to me your order situation. Remember, it is my goal to ensure your satisfaction.
2. Images that are damaged or "bad" prints received from vendors, I request that you return them to:Amorin Photography - P.O. Box 528 Rising Sun, Maryland, 21911.
3. Please allow me to remedy the situation, if possible, upon our mutual agreement.
There are over 100+ items available to you from this web site and if you don't see it, ask and I'll try to accomodate !!!
Take any image and turn it into . . . ..
- Picture prints from 4"x6" prints to large 24"x36" posters, all with multiple print finishes .
- Large panoramic prints available; Up to 20"x60" wide
- Computer Laptop Covers & Mousepads, Ipad & Ipod Cover & Skin products;
- Prints on Canvas Material, T-Shirts, Ceramic Mugs and so much more . . . . . . . . . . . . .
If you have a certain size or project that is not listed on this site, please email me and I will send you a list of the available sizes & products.
Thanks, your prices are WONDERFUL !! - Jennifer W.
You do amazing work, very impressive. - Janet H.
Tom, It turned out great ! I bought a frame from Micheals. We hung it up in his room yesterday. I have been showing it to everyone who comes to my house. They can not believe it is Kenny. Thank you so much for such a great picture. Thanks again - Casey F.
I just received Justin's poster today ------- AWESOME ! Thanks so much for your help - Diane R.
Thomas P. Amorin